Friday, November 6, 2009

Update

As of yesterday Brad's mom was moved from ICU to a regular room!! She gets a little better every day, but it will be a long process before she is well. She actually was able to call me yesterday and it was sooo wonderful to here her voice!! She started physical therapy and said that it was hard. From the infection she became very swollen and numb and that is why she is doing physical therapy. She could only stand for about a minute with help from two nurses. We love our Nonnie soo much and can't wait until she is at home and feeling like herself again!! Get better soon!! We are all praying for you!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, we are praying for you Linda! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Linda that I am thinking of her and I hope she gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. I just now saw your post about Linda. All of you are in our prayers. What hospital is she in? Do you know how long she will be in the hospital? Mom and I wanted to maybe send her something.

    Maddie is so precious, and I love seeing all of her pics! Congrats on the new addition! My girls are 13 months apart. It's the greatest thing ever! They will always have each other.

    ReplyDelete