Sunday, November 1, 2009

Update

Just letting everyone know that the doctors found out what is wrong with my mother-in-law. She has meningococcal sepsis,which affects a person the same way that has meningitis. She is still in ICU and will be for 2-3 more days. The doctors say that this is a severe case and that she is lucky to be alive. They also said that she is improving and will be ok. She has alot of recovering to do but at least the worst is over!! Thanks to everyone for your prayers. We love you Nonnie!!!

3 comments:

  1. I have been praying along with my FB friends. I am glad she is doing better. We love her too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are crazy!! You are beautiful and I can't wait to see what the next 8 months bring!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should update this to let everyone know how Linda is doing! I'm so glad she is doing better!

    Go to my blog and check out my recipe!

    ReplyDelete