Friday, November 6, 2009

Recipe

No Bake Cookies


1 stick butter
1/2 cup cocoa
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup milk
3 cups quick oats
1/2 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy if you like nuts)
1 teaspoon vanilla


Cook butter, once melted add cocoa,sugar,and milk once it starts to bubble add peanut butter and mix well. Remove from heat and add vanilla and oats. Mix well. Roll out a sheet of wax paper and drop whatever size cookies you want on it.


I am going to list 3 people at the end of this. I will be leaving them a comment to let them know to look at my blog to check out this recipe. Then I want them to post a recipe and put it on their blog and tag 3 more people and let them know what to do and so on!!


The Brown Family
The Carnes Family
The Irvin Family

3 comments:

  1. You are my kind of girl! I LOVE No Bake Cookies! Hope you're feeling well and thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...bless your heart! It will be better once Maddie can talk...lol!! We had fun too! Thanks for helping me with everything, you are the best sister in the whole world!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete