Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving fun!!

Love her so much!!

Telling everyone to be quiet because her daddy was taking a nap!

Being silly...after she realized everyone was watching her!!

Popi coloring with Maddie!

Noni helping Maddie pick out the pieces of chex mix that she likes!!

Playing with the necklace that Noni and Popi got for her!!

Loves her babydoll!!!

On Thanksgiving day we all went to Brad's grandparents. We all had a great time and all of the food was wonderful! I just wanted to say a special thank you to Brad's grandmother for making her famous chicken and dressing!! I know it is alot of work...but we all really enjoy it!! I feel so blessed to have all of you in my life and I enjoy spending time with everyone..and Maddie just loves every second of all the attention!! We love you all so much! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving too!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this little stinker so much!! Thanks for my comment sister!! You are welcome, I thought you might like it!! Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got your other comments! Sips 'n Strokes was a blast! I told you so! I knew you would love it!! I had fun too! We will definitely have to do it again soon!

    Riley has been a mess but it's been fun having him around:) He didn't make a mess last night b/c I don't think he wanted DD to put him back in time out...lol!! Riley gave DD a hot wheels car to make up for it!!

    ReplyDelete