Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Couldn't be more surprised!

Well let me start by saying that about a year ago my sister gave me her Nikon camera to use. Her husband had bought her a new one so she just passed it on to me. And as some of you know I am not by any means a photographer...and at first I didn't really think that I would use it much..needless to say I ended up using it alot and I was just so proud to have a fancy FREE camera!!! About 3 weeks ago it broke and I was just sick..and I mean sick!! We found out that it would be cheaper to buy a new camera rather than have it fixed...but since I am a stay at home mom I knew that I could never afford one. Well tonight my sweet sister came over and handed me a present to open and it was a NEW NIKON D3000!!! A few weeks ago she called my wonderful husband and asked if he would go in half to get me a new camera and she said without hesitation he said YES!! I cannot begin to tell you how shocked I was... this was such a wonderful surprise and now I will have a great camera to take pics with for the holidays!! I just want to thank my sweet, sweet sister for even caring enough to ask my husband to help her buy this...they are both very special people in my life and I love them sooo much!! Thank you...Thank you...Thank you!! It is very much appreciated!

4 comments:

  1. Awe! You're family loves you so much! That is the best present for a Mommy, in my opinion! LOL And I know how it feels to be w/out a camera. I cried too! Can't wait to see new pictures now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww sister, I cried reading this!! You are so welcome! You deserve it so much Quinn! You will be hooked now, I can't wait for us to take pics together!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you loved it! I knew you would and I knew how surprised you would be too! Can't wait to start teaching you some stuff:) Love you too sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWW! That is so sweet.. You do have a pretty great sister plus us older sisters do like to do things like this for our baby sisters...

    ReplyDelete