Monday, August 16, 2010

So proud!!!

I was so proud of Maddie at church Sunday that I just have to share. My husband, my mom,my mother-in-law, Maddie and I went to church Sunday and it was going to be the first time that I put Maddie in her class. All along we thought Allison would be keeping the class that she was in...but when we got there to drop her off Allison told me that she would be keeping the nursery. My heart just dropped because I just knew that Maddie would have a complete come apart after being left with strangers. Allison did tell the girl watching Maddie that she has very rarely been away from me and if she had any problems to just bring her across the hall to her. Surprisingly Maddie never even noticed that we left her and instead of Maddie crying..it was ME that got teared up. I thought for sure that after church Allison would tell me that she had to get her because she wouldn't stop crying...but that is not how it went at all! She stayed in her class the whole time and NEVER cried!!!!! I was sooooo proud of my baby girl! I apologize for this long drawn out story but I just had to share!

4 comments:

  1. I was so proud of her!! She did so good! I think she likes being around other kids!! I know that just made your day! Can't wait till ya'll go back with me! Love ya'll!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so gald to see all of you at church... I am glad Maddie had a good time with all the other kids..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! I was, and still am, the same way! I know I will be a complete mess next year when Mason starts preschool. I will probably sit out in the parking lot crying until he gets out! LOL I'm glad she did well though! I know that was a huge relief!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe ... She is such a big girl!! I LOVE her ponytail , it is too cute !! Thank you for my comment as well. I love all of Kyleigh's 2 year pictures !! She is just growing up way to fast !!! Hope y'all have a great week ~

    ReplyDelete