Monday, August 2, 2010

Finally...





Well just let me start by telling everyone how terrified my child is/was of water! She would have a complete come apart...even with me in the water with her and even in my lap! I decided to go by a little pool and see how she would do. I figured she might do better without anyone else around...and I was right! It took her a little while to warm up but once she did she had a blast! She even let me get out to take some pics of her! This might not be a big deal to some people...but to me it is! Now we can spend some of these 100 degree days in the pool! Woohoo!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! These are so stinkin cute!! I am SO glad she is lovin it now! It is about time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Aww!! Bless her heart! I'm glad she likes her own pool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sister!! I loved them too! He is such a mess! Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete