Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas pics





Here are some pics that my sister managed to get of Dylan and Maddie. And it took alot of work to get them!! Maddie sometimes doesn't like Dylan's hugs or what I like to call chokeholds but he just gets so excited when he sees "Mammi Grace". LOL. Allison was able to get some more pics of Maddie in her beautiful dress that my mom bought for her. I am going to give those as gifts so I will post them later!! Just wanted to thank my sweet sister for once again taking such great pictures for me!! Thank you and love you!!

6 comments:

  1. That first one is just too cute of Miss Priss! Hope ya'll have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you're going to make me cry! You are so welcome! I love you too! Although I haven't had a chance to edit these pics, I love them! Poor Maddie, she doesn't like Dylan doing that at all! I can't wait for everybody to see sweet Maddie Grace in her dress MiMi got her...they are precious!! Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are soooo sweet!!! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, it gave me chills when I wrote it:) I can't believe we are all parents now! We all have so many memories to look back on! I wish you could have seen her to, she is precious! We will just have to go see her once she gets home! Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you sister. That means a lot. I just can't believe this. She is always the strong one. It breaks my heart. Christmas just isn't the same. Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, it just melted my heart. It was the sweetest thing. I love him so much! Thanks sister. I hope ya'll enjoy your Christmas! Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete