Saturday, September 3, 2011

Love this girl so much!

Today my sweet sister was able to get some pics of Maddie and I absolutely love them! She ordered her a precious outfit and headband a couple of weeks ago and I thought it was just too cute! Of course Dylan snuck in a few pics..he was getting jealous that all of the attention was on Maddie.It is a whole lot more work when Allison is taking pics of both kiddos..his pics will come later. I want to thank my wonderful sis for the pics. I hope you enjoy!
















4 comments:

  1. She is beautiful...Allison did great like always!!! Love her outfit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome sister, I had fun taking them! She thought she was something. I love her so much & I love u too sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for my comment a little while back :) That girl is so sweet when she wants to be ha!!! Allison did so good getting that outfit for Maddie, those pictures were beautiful, such a Pretty Girl!!! We need to let the kiddos play again, we had fun!! Hope y'all have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete