Saturday, August 27, 2011

My little poser!

Today was such a pretty day that we were able to go outside and actually enjoy it! I thought I would take a few pics of Maddie even though she was in her pajamas..and the shirt she is wearing was mine when I was her age and she just loves it! She is quite the poser these days and of course after every picture I took she would say "Let me see mama"! She talks all the time now..I was beginning to wonder about her..but all of my worry is long gone! The only time she is quiet is when she is asleep!Lol! Oh and she is all about her baby dolls and hardly ever puts them down..this one is her favorite..she calls it her "big baby". I catch her all the time talking to her baby! It is just too cute! Maybe it's time for a baby brother or sister!!








1 comment: