Saturday, April 3, 2010

Such a big girl!





Just a few pictures of my sweet baby girl! She has started doing alot of new things and she is also into everything! Maddie has finally started walking! Yay!! She is getting to be such a big girl! She also has a new favorite toy. It is one of Dylan's old toys (a little chair with things to play with on it). It is the perfect size for her right now! I just love watching her climb in and out of it! Her personality is really coming out now and we have found out that she is a little ham! Oh and she also has 6 teeth coming in at the same time and that will make 14 teeth! Wow! We just love her so much!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, she is so cute! I had fun spending time with ya'll today! Maddie was cracking me up! She is so funny! I love her so much!

    ReplyDelete