Monday, March 22, 2010

Easter gifts from Noni and Popi!!!


What is this?

I could use some help!

Just getting started!

She loves her chocolate scented bunny!

Diggin in!!

Look at all my toys!

She loves her toys!

Look at all my goodies!!!

Reading her card!

Thank you sooo much Noni and Popi!!!

Today Maddie got an Easter package in the mail from her Noni and Popi! They live in Tennessee and have not been able to make it down here so I made sure to snap a few pics of Miss Maddie so that they could see them! Maddie loves all her goodies! We love and miss Noni and Popi sooo much and hope to see them very soon! Ya'll are the best! Thank ya'll sooooo much!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet baby girl! How sweet of Noni & Popi! Dylan would love that bunny!! Love ya'll so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is that!! I know she loved her Easter gifts!! Thank you for my comment, that girl is so funny :)

    ReplyDelete