Thursday, February 25, 2010

A little behind





Here are just a few pictures of my sweet baby. My sister took off work to take DD to the doctor and to also spend the day with Maddie and I because it was Maddie's 1st birthday! Of course Allison had her camera in tow and snapped a few pictures of Miss Maddie! I think they turned out really cute! I cannot believe my baby girl is "1"!! She is growing and changing so much and I just couldn't imagine my life without her! We love her soo much!! Also, I want to think my sweet sister for taking such great pictures! We love you!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, you are too sweet sister! You are so welcome! You know I love taking pictures of my precious Maddie Grace!! It is so hard to believe that she is a year old! It has been so much fun watching our babies grow together! it is only going to get better! Can't wait to take more pics soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! Those girls are something else. I love your new pictures, Maddie Grace is so cute!! Look out...Kyndle is into everything now that she is walking lol. I hope you have a great Friday :)

    ReplyDelete