Monday, October 26, 2009

Guess who is having another baby??

I recently found out that I am pregnant!! Yes, you heard it right!! Maddie and her baby brother or sister will be 17 months apart! We are excited and did some what plan this! Everybody keeps asking if I'm crazy and although I probably will be having two in diapers, this is the way I had hoped it would happen! My Mom had my sister & I 16 months apart and we are so close! I hope Maddie will love her sibling as much as I love mine!! I go to the doctor Thursday and I will update more then.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for my pic comments!! I can't wait for them to wear their shirts!! I am SO excited that you are having another precious little baby! I think it will be a girl! They will be close just like you & me:) Love you bunches sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sister! They turned out better than I thought! I love their little outfits!! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats. i think the closer the better. you are already in baby mode and they will be great playmates and i am sure they will always be close when they get older. hope you are feeling good, i know it is rough chasing alittle one around and pregnant! keep us updated and by the way maddie is precious!

    ReplyDelete